Monday, November 16, 2009

Paid2YouTube pays!

I just love finding sites online that pay! This is another one that is really easy to do while multi-tasking. And, I've found some enjoyable and interesting videos to view too!

Once you join, you simple click to view videos and get paid a penny for each one. You do have to have a YouTube account, but that's free to set up. And you have to have a paypal account. You can have 2 accounts per household as long as you have separate email, paypal, and youtube accounts. So, if you can sign up a spouse or adult child living in the house, you get a penny for each video they view as well!

There are also "comment" videos that pay you 10 cents to comment on the videos. However, they seem to be few and far between and are gone fast. I have yet to see any of those.

Once I have viewed the video the first time, I just let them play for about a minute each day after that. You could probably let them run less time, but I prefer to play it safe than to risk losing my account. Just my personal philosophy.

Anyway, if you'd like to join, here's my referral link.

http://paid2youtube.com/?r=renitaperrone

No comments: