Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Easy Money on SideTick

Have you heard of SideTick yet? I have to say I'm impressed!!

SideTick is a new social networking site that pays members. I have to say I was skeptical at first. I've joined other social sites that were supposed to pay and then they just disappeared. The only exception for me so far has been Gather. Until now! SideTick gives you points that convert to cash. Almost every activity earns you a point, and when others view your articles/photos, etc, you get points as well. And, you can qualify for 1000 points per day by simply doing 2 things. They send you an email each day for some sort of advertisement. You have to view the ad. Then, you have to comment on one "tick blog" each day. There are a couple of tick blogs you can comment on. One is an article posted daily by Jenny Stein, one of the moderators (?) for the site. The other one I sometimes do is the daily tick blog topic in the "weightloss community" section. If you do both of these things in the same day, you get your 1000 points. I rarely spent much more time than that on the site, just because I don't have alot of time. But doing that alone will earn you $15 a month, miminum. You do have to reach a $25 value before you can cash out. But, I have now been paid twice from the site.

Why don't you join me? Just click here to join.

I'm always happy to help if you need it. Just send me an email on the site or privately at renitaperrone@gmail.com

No comments: