Friday, August 8, 2008

Introduction

Hello frugal friends! Welcome to my blog!

My frugal living journey began just over 8 years ago when I was preparing to get married. My then-fiance and I had tons of debt and not enough money! Can you relate? lol Anyway, we began by first setting up a budget and doing our best to stick to it. As soon as we got married, we worked really hard at paying down our debts. And, it's a good thing we did because four months later, we found out we were expecting our first child. We both knew that having me stay home with our child was what we wanted. Over the years I have diligently sought out ways to save money and earn money while staying at home. Our oldest child is now 7 and I have been homeschooling her for the past 2 years. This year I'll also begin homeschooling our 4 year old. It has been a wonderful & challenging journey and I hope to share money saving techniques with you, and hope you have some others to share with me!

So, again, thanks for visiting and come back often!

No comments: