Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Saynation - Survey Site that PAID!

This is my first redemption on Saynation. The surveys are usually pretty easy. If you do not qualify, you usually know within a few questions and still get some points just for trying. I redeemed points on 8/6/09 for $20 in Amazon gift cards (although there are quite a few choices of rewards) and it arrived in my email on 9/22/09. Granted, I'm not thrilled that they took the full 6 weeks to pay (they say redemptions are received within 2-6 weeks) on something that arrives via email, but at least they DID pay!

If you're interested, you can go here http://www.saynation.com/Portal/?RP=Register&Ref=0948899378 to join. For each person you refer you get 1200 points when they are 1. registered for 30 days, 2. Take the “Your First Survey” located on the SayNation homepage and 3. Complete at least one survey from an email invitation

I'm happy and I'll now be doing more of their surveys!

No comments: