Monday, October 12, 2009

Dollarclickorsignup PAID!

I'm always happy when I find new sites that actually pay! This site had been recommended by a friend so I decided to give it a try. I'm really not a huge fan of sites that only pay a penny or half a penny to view an ad. But, I figured I could do a few sites while multi-tasking online and make a few extra bucks here & there. After all, every little bit helps.

First of all, let me say that this site has many ways to earn money. They have a PTC (paid-t0-click) section which is the only portion of the site I have used so far. They also have a list of "offers" where you get paid to complete surveys, do trial offers, etc and get paid. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of completing offers because I find them to be very time consuming and then often the credits don't come through for some reason or another, which you can never seem to find out why. I don't know that this happens on THIS site, but it has happened to me on just about every other site I've used.

The site also has 2 types of earnings from what I can see so far. There are "cash" clicks and "clickit coin" clicks. The cash clicks are paid via paypal once you reach a minimum of $1 in earnings. The "clickit coins" can be saved up for a variety of gift card options, such as Walmart, Amazon, Ultimate Game Card and Egift Cards.

The site currently pays twice a month (their TOS is not up to date on this). Currently, if you request payout on or before the 5th of the month, you will be paid on the 10th. If you request payout on or before the 20th of the month, you will be paid on the 25th. My payout request came in like clockwork on the 10th. Had I known about the time frames before requesting payout, I would have waited and gotten a higher payout. I'll know next time!

I joined on September 13, 2009 and requested my $1 payout on September 30th. Currently, I have another $0.85 and 326 Clickit coins. I spend about 5-10 minutes per day on the site. It is kind of hard to know how much time is really spent as I'm always multi-tasking while doing the clicks.

If you're interested in signing up, here is my link.
http://dollarclickorsignup.com/members/register.php?ref=renitaperrone

Please feel free to ask if you have any questions. My email is renitaperrone@gmail.com

No comments: