Friday, October 23, 2009

PrizeLive pays again- instantly

I have to say that this site is awesome. It's quick. It's easy. And it pays literally, instantly. You can scroll down my blog for other posts about the site. This was my 3rd payment in 62 days and I spend about 5-10 minutes on the site per day, which is probably an exaggerated estimation of my time, because I am always multi-tasking.

They have changed the site slightly, and it was a bit disappointing to see the new requirements for the "daily tasks" section. However, I'd rather they change the requirements as they tweak the site and keep it profitable than to spend alot of time on a site only to find they don't have the money to pay their members. And, it's really not that hard to complete just one of the options they give you per day. I actually could have cashed out a couple of days ago but I was strategically planning my daily tasks to get credited each day.

I've also mentioned the games before because I think alot of people undervalue the benefit of playing the games. I don't really try to complete offers just for game credits. I know some people do. but, inevitable I acquire game credits along with cash points as I perform various tasks on the site, or from my referrals tasks. Whenever I reach 1 game credit, I play the MatchUp game. It's a quick and easy game and I almost always win, which means that game credit turned into 18 cents.

Here's my link if you want to join. After joining I'll email you specific instructional help for the site.

http://www.prizelive.com/r/renitaperrone

No comments: