Saturday, October 24, 2009

PaidTheFastest - did pay FAST

PaidTheFastest is a PTC/GPT site. For the most part I have simply logged in daily and clicked on the PTC (paid-to-click) links. However, they also have an Offer List with some free offers. I recently learned of the Daily Clicks in the Offer list that only required you to click on one link from the list of advertisers so I've been doing that each day. I logged in this morning to find that I had earned $1 for a contest on the Daily Click offers (didn't even know there was a contest). So, that put my earnings at $3.82. The site requires a $3 minimum to cashout for paypal and $5 for Amazon. So, I requested cashout to make sure the site truly paid. My funds were in my paypal account in less than 5 minutes.

Please note that this site does require a telephone verification. I had no problem with this, but a friend of mine did. I'm not sure if the problem was resolved yet or not. All you have to do is call in to the number they give and somehow they verify your number. So, before spending any time there, make sure you can get your number verified or you won't be able to get paid.

http://www.paidthefastest.com/members/register.php?ref=renitaperrone

No comments: