Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Trekpay and Videosquares PAID

Two new sites that just paid me today!

Trekpay is a PTC (paid-to-click) program that gives "points" for each website view. The biggest pro to this site is that they do not have any requirements as to the amount of time you must spend on each site. However, I do suggest leaving it open for at least a short while - 10-30 seconds - just to not draw attention to your account. If you are suspected of cheating, they will have a T-symbol that appears on the ad you are viewing that you must click in order to not have your account deleted. At first I wasn't sure if you were supposed to search all pages of the website to find it or not. To date, I have not seen one, but I've read others comments who have said it's fairly large and "floats" at the top of the screen so it should be easily seen.

The "con" for this site is that it sometimes requires you to click an ad, which is, in essence, cheating googleadsense. I do not do this, as I don't feel it is right. However, I do click the link to view the website and have found that many sites don't even HAVE ads to click. On others I have found ads that were of interest to me so I would click those.

It did take me quite a while to earn enough to cashout. But, the site is quick and easy, and it's one of those I do while multi-tasking on other sites, so I don't really feel like I spend alot of time there. They paid approximately 1 week after requesting cashout.

If interested, here is the link. http://www.trekpay.com/?ref=3089

VideoSquares
VideoSquares is a fun site with games and videos to watch. Supposedly you can earn points (redeemable for a variety of prizes) from watching videos. I have yet to see any points from that. However, you DO earn points for playing some of their games. The games are fun and easy. To me, when it's time to just unwind, I go here to play games instead of other sites that don't offer a reward. Yes, the point values to redeem may seem high. But I don't try to use this site as a rewards site - instead I enjoy the rewards as a side benefit. However, right now you do get 100 points a day just for logging in. I'm not sure if that will continue indefinitely or not. When you play games for points, make sure you are playing ones that specify "rewards multiplier" on them or you will not be earning rewards. I've enlisted my 8 year old to play to help earn points for Daddy's Christmas gift card! :)

If you want to join, please click this link. http://videosquares.com/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=registers&referrer=AUPRR-4AA0469297C7E

I cashed out for a $25 Walmart card and had it within about 2 weeks! Let's hope this site continues for a long time!

No comments: