Monday, October 12, 2009

PrizeLive - INSTANT payment!

I am totally loving this site! I'm averaging about 25-30 cents per day with spending very little time there. All I do is click on the Paid-to-Click offers, complete the 3-step offers, and then do the "click here" for more offers and then click on their "exclusive offers." I clear cookies on my computer before starting, which has helped to insure that I get credited for them. My last payout was on 9/22 for $5. Today's payout was for $5 as well. I do have 36 downline referrals, but I only see about 2-3 of them completing offers on a daily basis so that's not a huge amount of additional income from them.

Here's my last post about the site
http://centsiblelivingtips.blogspot.com/2009/09/prizelive-paid-again-in-less-than-4.html

And here's my link if you're interested in trying them out. They pay via paypal or they have alot of prize options you can choose from.

http://www.prizelive.com/r/renitaperrone

And, if you have Game Credits, be sure to use them. You can earn additional money by winning games. I've only played the "matchup" game but I've won $0.18 several times by playing that one.

No comments: